How to turn a child into a monster:
- Step 1, child-rearing: destroy the child’s emotional circuitry through culturally accepted abuses, including spanking and coercing, which occurs throughout childhood, so the child only knows fear and resentment.
- Step 2, education: funnel children through educational systems that elevate obedience and authority above learning, creativity, and individuality. Also, instill sense of tribal loyalty and altruistic nationalism. Mold the person into a good, upright citizen drone.
- Step 3, workforce: now the children are ready to join the workforce where their money can be stolen via predatory tax regiments without a thought of its legitimacy, because they are totally subservient to the system.
- Step 4, war: now that they are fully indoctrinated and emotionally detached, they can sign up to murder other human beings without a moral consideration or emotional impact. All of their subsequent education and upbringing prepared them for this duty. their lives now belongs wholly to the State and its machinery. Their soul is obliterated under the delusional pretense of fighting for freedom. Every country or tribe goes through similar motions, some with less freedom, but every murderous action is shrouded by cries of freedom, religion, a common enemy or other obsession. It is consensus psychopathy.
- Step 5, mental anguish: if these tragic people return from war, their violent deeds and experiences may return in the form of “PTSD,” which is simply how murderous people deal with emotional and moral injuries. Metaphorically, it can be a form of punishment for aiding and abetting evil, and for committing violence. It is the price these poor souls have to suffer for relying on their toxic culture to teach them “decent values.”
- Step 6, vicious cycle: if the individuals survive and havechildren, the acculturation and indoctrination should continue, perpetuating the cycle of social hell and damnation.
But we do not want to repeat this cycle. We see that it is vile and disgusting. The instruction manual must be burned.
We must work to change this culture and mentality, and I believe it starts with parenting. People must be gentler with their children. They should practice peaceful parenting. We should not have to see so much evil and destruction. We should not be training people for violence and hatred at a young age. Turning children into monsters makes no sense.
Time to break the cycle.